Grace was instituted in 1953 when a group of immigrants from the Netherlands came together because of their common Reformed faith. For many years we worshipped in a small church we purchased on Confedaration Line near Watford, but in 1999 we were blessed to finally be able to build our own church building to fit our growing congregation.
In our history we have been blessed with 7 different ministers who have brought the Word to us Sunday after Sunday and pastored the congregation. We’ve grown from just a couple of families at the start to a congregation of over 150 members. The church is led by a council of 5 elders (including 1 minister) and 3 deacons. We are thankful to God for his care in preserving and growing our church.